These are my links for April 21st through April 22nd:
- The Last Podcast – With Alert Thingy and now Twhirl, the market for FriendFeed desktop apps already feel crowded. The development cycles for both apps are extremely fast and the Twhirl developers arerumored to release a new version tonight.
- Technology « // Internet Duct Tape – I?ve written a program that uses Google?s social graph to find the links between Twitter users and Friend Feed users. Download the program, run it, enter your passwords and watch it find and subscribe to all of your Tweeps on Friend Feed.
- Sphinn’s Greatest Hits: The Most Popular News and Discussion Articles – search marketing news and discussion forums, doshdosh contributes
- CURRY.COM – Adam Curry the podfater’s blog.
- Welcome to Zigtag – an intelligent, semantic, social tagging and bookmarking service – Zigtag is a revolutionary new semantic, social tagging service that allows you to save your favorite websites, see what your friends are tagging, and find the sites you’re really looking for!
- TwittEarth :: Live Twitts all over the world – startling 3D view of the twitter planet, when will Starbuck find this place?`
- Internet Marketing and Social Media: Dosh Dosh – My previous post on social networking ROI already talked about the benefits for building a strong social media presence so let?s move on to examine the characteristics which constitute successful social media profiles.
- Alert Thingy: A desktop app for FriendFeed.com – all your friendfeed alerts delivered direct to your desktop. Does for friendfeed what twhirl does for twitter. wow.
- http://jeffnolan.com/wp/ – Just like Thwirl and Snitter totally changed the way I interact with Twitter and drove up my usage as a result, Alert Thingy is doing that for FriendFeed. As Dennis says, who btw I ripped off the title for this post from, the result is that I am evolving